Justin Drew Bieber whatnot for a moment my heart started to pound for you, I do not know if what I feel is temporary, the more I know it's true, I'm loving and I'm not denyingI just hope that this time I can work harder, not caring what others think, say or do to say and say: "I love you” ! Well I've said it a thousand times, but now I realize that is very strong that I feel for you, I hope that the day you vfor come here in Brazil, I can come see you and be a
"One Less Lonely Girl” in its tradition as RS ', I know that Selena Gomez is much more important to you, but also could make you very happy, I just want you to know that: I love him more than my own life and "love you more today than yesterday and much less than tomorrow, I hid for socatch up, but I'm your fan Confec. You want me more than a fan I want to be your girlfriend ask you a chance to think about this mad passionate love "! ♪
Well I know you do not even know I exist, what matters most is that I know you exist .
I ♥ U
forever ♥
fondly
your # 1 fan
@BieberLoira
I know I'll never get your heart more than my
You can be sure that he's all your!
You can be sure that he's all your!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário